Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20, 2018.
GENERAL POSITION INFORMATION
- Contractor must have solid organizational, writing, and computer skills, including but not limited to Word, Google suites, and teleconferencing platforms.
- Estimated time to complete contract tasks is 8-12 hours/week on average, but will depend partially upon skill level.
- Annual pay is $16,800, paid in quarterly installments at the end of each quarter.
- Contractor provides own computer and work space.
- Registered nurse or EMT with experience in the use of Image Trend for EMS quality improvement preferred.
- Provide administrative support for the Regional Medical Director
- Facilitate, take minutes, and attend 2-4 meetings per quarter
- Produce training certificates for regional EMS agencies
- Assist the Regional Medical Director as needed to implement a regional EMS continuous quality improvement program.
- Facilitate the implementation of a collaborative training program that will allow EMS agencies to share training activities remotely, using Zoom, Go to Meeting, or another similar online platform.
- Maintain training and Regional Medical Direction pages on the RETAC website
- Coordinate planning of the annual RETAC Training Day
- Provide technical support to update existing EMS protocols as directed by the Regional Medical Director in hyperlinked Word/PDF forms
- Make updated protocols available via website and phone app. (App is already developed and the developer is available to provide guidance.)
- Complete quarterly progress reports