Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Thursday, May 10, 2018
SLV RETAC is seeking a part-time independent contractor to serve as Regional Medical Direction Program Coordinator beginning June 15, 2018. This is a one-year contract, renewable annually at the satisfaction of both parties, as long as program funding continues to be available. Program funding has been stable for several years and is not anticipated to change in the near future.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20, 2018.
GENERAL POSITION INFORMATION
- Contractor must have solid organizational, writing, and computer skills, including but not limited to Word, Google suites, and teleconferencing platforms.
- Estimated time to complete contract tasks is 8-12 hours/week on average, but will depend partially upon skill level.
- Annual pay is $16,800, paid in quarterly installments at the end of each quarter.
- Contractor provides own computer and work space.
- Registered nurse or EMT with experience in the use of Image Trend for EMS quality improvement preferred.
- Provide administrative support for the Regional Medical Director
- Facilitate, take minutes, and attend 2-4 meetings per quarter
- Produce training certificates for regional EMS agencies
- Assist the Regional Medical Director as needed to implement a regional EMS continuous quality improvement program.
- Facilitate the implementation of a collaborative training program that will allow EMS agencies to share training activities remotely, using Zoom, Go to Meeting, or another similar online platform.
- Maintain training and Regional Medical Direction pages on the RETAC website
- Coordinate planning of the annual RETAC Training Day
- Provide technical support to update existing EMS protocols as directed by the Regional Medical Director in hyperlinked Word/PDF forms
- Make updated protocols available via website and phone app. (App is already developed and the developer is available to provide guidance.)
- Complete quarterly progress reports
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Our Regional Medical Direction Program Coordinator Linda Smith will be leaving the SLV RETAC at the end of this year's contract period. We will be looking for an enthusiastic and qualified replacement. Stay tuned for more information coming soon.
Friday, April 27, 2018
Feeling out of the loop? There are a couple of ways you can get back in the know about what is happening in our RETAC. You can follow our Facebook page. Or, if you weren't able to make it to a a recent meeting, go to our Minutes page and see what you missed.